Leading adult learning : supporting adult development in our schools.
Thousand Oaks, Calif. : [Oxford, Ohio] :
Corwin ; NSDC,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A new model of leadership for adult growth and learning
- How constructive-developmental theory informs the pillar practices
- Teaming: growth opportunities for individuals, organizations, and systems
- Providing leadership roles: learning and growing from leading together
- Collegial inquiry: engaging in shared dialogue and reflection on practice
- Mentoring: building meaningful and growth-enhancing relationships
- Implementing the pillar practices: cases from the field
- The school as learning center: stepping forward with hope.